Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

for everyone to understand

I don't make decisions in a vacuum. I am sick of everyone else getting slack around here and no one cutting me any. If I balk at getting up at 7am, it's because I didn't sleep well last night and two nights of shitty sleep could be an end to my immune system.

And when I mention that, no one listens. It's like I'm complaining or not tough enough or that they don't believe me. Oh, no, wake up at 6am, fuck your new med protocol to make sure you can hold someones hand as we go drop of papers. Stop being so stubborn, Liz, just accept that you need to sacrifice for someone else's psychological needs.

well, what the fuck about my physical ones? For all this talk of acceptance and support, I rarely feel like I get any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home