Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Nausea and the like



Tubes are gone. I feel an incredible amount of gratitude and relief in having them gone. I feel like I have reclaimed my body again.

But I am now on some really heavy antibiotics and am spending a lot time feeling pretty sick. It's a huge mental hurdle to take my meds and then bare the nausea afterwards. I would much prefer pain to nausea. The one good thing about IV antibiotics is that they skip the stomach and digestive track.

Let's hope I am tough enough to stick to the protocol for 3 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home