Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Lets be honest

I'm feeling so out of sorts right now, I didn't have a good day today... which makes me think that I am not ready to come of the IV. I'm really scared, scared that I'm pushing too hard, looking to get off too early. I'm not sure I am ready for it all. For a real job? I can't even hold down a part time one without getting really sick...

I have no faith that the IV worked.

I guess I am just frustrated? Weathered? Skeptical? Smart? I'm not sure but whatever it is... I am tired. Sad. Some days I can accept this and others I want to punch someone in the face. Today I just felt like I was sinking, all day, just sinking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home