Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tired

I am getting to know my body really well - and I am lymes tired again. After a good week, I am fighting digestive problems and lack of energy. Another wave. Another crash. I'll put the thoughts of travel and a part-time job on hold (again). I really hate feeling like this. Better. worse. better. worse. worse. I was secretly holding out for my IV to be out by the beginning of Feb... to be able to make it to London and to Mardi Gras and be able to hold down a job to give myself some purpose in life.

Not that frusturated this time around though, just tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home