Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

White Blood Cell Count

is a bit low. I'll get another draw this week and hope it doesn't continue to drop. High WBC's (from a CBC test) indicate cancerish stuff, low WBCs indicate viral infections. After reading up on lymenet, it doesn't seem to be a big deal. So maybe I'll try to not worry.

I realize I have a new vocabulary, new set of abbreviations and medications to choose from. I also have more things to worry about - like WBCs. I've already had a possible-cancerlike-growth-on-the-thryroid-scare, I don't want to go through it again... but then again, sometimes I wish I had a sexy self-explainable disease like cancer. Lymes is too complicated.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shifting, bouncing, flirting to and fro,
There they are, where-ever you go!

Zals, Zals, with the wonderful boobs
I like them even filled with tubes!

-jk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home