Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The hardest part...

... is that some days are terrible and some are fine, or close to fine. There has been no miracle upswing. No consistent energy gain. No everyday bringing me closer to my goal. It's just up and down. One good, a couple bad, a couple good, another bad.

It's just so inconsistent. I am not sure whether to think I am getting better or worse or how I can even tell.

If I feel bad, then the lymes is in my blood and theoretically getting killed. If I feel good, then maybe all the lymies are gone and I am getting better. Or perhaps both reactions are just a by-product of the massive amount of medications in my system. I guess only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home