Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

An open letter to Erik

I feel like a burden on you. I know I have apologized for this before. But I can't help but feeling like I need to all the time. I am sorry that I cry, that I need you to call more often, that you have to hear me rant about the same stuff all the time. I am sorry to make our relationship more serious and sorry that I am not as fun as I used to be. I don't want you to be dating the sick girl. And I desparately want you to stay and take care of me, but I know that is totally unfair. Really, you should go. You didn't sign up for this, for any of this. I feel like I am forcing you to give more than you want to.

I apologize for breaking so easily. And I apologize for asking you to pick it up. Please tell me if this is too much. I will understand.

maria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home