Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Am I whining?

Often I feel like I am, whining that is. I am not dieing. I am being supported by my parents. I do not have a job or kids - no real obligations to speak of. Boredom and fatigue are the only two things I can really complain of. And those will not kill you. Sometimes I feel like I need to tell myself to shut the hell up.

You are not dieing. You are just taking medications and honestly, so is everybody else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home