Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Friday, November 03, 2006

bensies with the mensies (and my heart problems)

Sometimes my heart beats so loud I can't hear what other people are saying. I can lie in bed and feel it in my arms, stomach, back and eyeballs. I used to have to leave class in college because I couldn't hear the professor. But this only happens now for a couple days around my menses.

For most women, their symptoms get worse around their period. Definitely true for me. Like today I woke up, went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and my heart rate went from 72 to over 90.... from walking to the bathroom. Now that gets tedious and annoying.

Despite systemic infections and racing heart rates, I am actually in pretty good spirits because usually my blood feels thick. Like I have the flu or mono - my whole body is tired. But recently, that has been disappearing. And I was expecting it to come back around my period because the fatigue usually gets intense - however this time it appears to be just my heart rate/volume.

This could mean good things for my future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home