Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Things I miss - in no particular order

- candycorn
- hiking
- choice
- being able to multi-task
- frenchfries
- being able to show off my boobs
- taking long showers
- well, taking showers at all
- going for a run
- fruit smoothies
- normal bowel movements
- drinking
- Or the choice to drink
- sweating
- planning for a future that I know will happen
- swim practice
- frenchfries (again)
- catsup for that matter
- being an athlete
- being able to define myself how I want

And, again, the hardest part is not knowing whether I'll be able to get all these back. Am I going to be able to lead backpacking trips and travel to foreign countries? Or, am I going to have to somehow come to terms with just organizing them...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home