Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hope?

They tell me I'll by symptom free eventually. But symptom free how? By taking antibiotics for 6months out of a year? By staying at sea level for the rest of my life? By avoiding serious physical exertion? Because that isn't life to me, that isn't "symptom free."

I want to be symptom free AND drug free AND be able to live the lifestlye I want. All Three. I demand that, for myself.

I actually met someone today who had battled lymes for 10 years and has been symptom and drug free for 4 years. Only 1 tiny relapse. And she doesn't even take vitamins anymore. I guess that's hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home