Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Feeling alive...

You know those times when life is good. like really good. and you can't stop smiling?

I'm getting there. Not because life is really good, but I am starting to get some energy back, this new regimen is working.

It's so hard to describe, it's like the ethereal feeling that I know I've just legitimately been in a moment. Like for one second I wasn't sick, or working on having energy or thinking about how I would "normally" act - I just was. Those moments make me want to shout... and I always end up smiling, knowing that I am appreciating whatever mundane thing just happened way more than whoever is with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home