Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

It's been awhile... it's a good thing

I haven't written - I've been busy eating foods I shouldn't, staying up too late and breaking all the rules.

BUT that is to say that I can (do all that). That I have started craving exercise and to check things off my to-do list. That I can go out dancing until 4am and not take 2 weeks to recover. That is so say... there has been marked improvement. Treatment is working.

Get excited, I am slowly becoming me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home