Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I feel normal

so let's not jinx it. It is pretty incredible... I can go through days and almost forget I was sick. I can let my mind wander to epic adventures like hiking the AT or PCT or traveling to Vietnam.

There is always doubt, I always expect it to be short lived but I feel like i could train again, get back in shape and do triathlons. It's getting harder for me to take my meds consistently because I am feeling so healthy.


It's awesome and freeing and feels permanent. Can I finally leave this stage behind? Man, I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home