Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Monday, September 03, 2007

confidence and confidence eroding

It's been awhile, almost two months... which is a good sign. I have managed to survive two seasons at Outward Bound. I finished a 22 day course. It was incredible, life changing, inspiring, amazing.

I didn't have to lie in bed for 3 days afterwards, I didn't run a fever. I felt good. Like I made it.

And I did. I am healthy. But I am also still fighting digestive problems that keep me tired. I am still on the herbal protocol, I am still exhausted from time to time. But most likely not from Lymes, from other diseases that come from having a weakened immune system and a totally torn to shit digestive track.

But I am hopeful, well, sort of. I still am waiting for the day I cycle back into fatigue and sickness. Maybe it won't happen but today I am not very positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home