Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Friday, October 26, 2007

With my health back, I realize I attempt to reflect on the experience. But as soon as I start thinking about it, I realize I don't want to... that there hasn't been enough time or space physically or mentally.

But someday I will really be able to look back, acknowledge lymes for what it was and how it affected me. And then, hopefully, I'll be able to share. And I share mostly, I guess, for me. Because there is nothing more clarifying then writing. And because I secretly hope that my story can give someone else strength. You can get better, you will. And in the pain and frustration you will grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home