Larry, Sly and Lymes Disease

The epic adventure that is lymes disease... over a year mis-diagnosed, 6 rounds of treatment over three years. Proceed to my ramblings about my last two treatments - intravenous antibiotics and the L-protocol. And hope with me, and for my sake, that I get better.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another List

Antibiotics, minimal exercise, no drinking, sleep 8 hours, liquid antibiotics, chinese herbs, massage therapy, regular therapy, drink water, salt and vitamin C protocol, IV antibiotics, sauna therapy, energy work, no sugar, no carbs, no fruit, laugh therapy, cowden protocol, vitamins, herbs, and now... nothing. finally.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM , Blogger james5 said...

i love you and your words and i've been here the whole time from afar. just so you know. te amo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home